Naughty Zebbie

On the 5/6/14 Lione and Monk went Zebbie’s house in the jungle. They played hide and seek, Lione is the seeker and Monk and Zebbie are the hiders. Lione finds Monk. “Found you” said Lione. Monk gets out of his hiding spot. Back to Zebbie, Zebbie is scared of the city. She walks around the city with her head hung low, but the she bumped into a special man … the ice cream man! And he gave her a mint, chocolate and strawberry ice cream. Zebbie said “Thanks!” Back to the jungle, “I cannot find Zebbie she is a good hider.” said Lione after looking around and running to tell the parents. Everyone thought Zebbie is… lost! So they went outside and went to the city to find Zebbie. They asked people such as a police man, a fireman, even the king’s guard didn’t know where she was! The ice cream man heard a racket of a lion roaring and a monkey jibber-jabbering. He asked them what the problem. They said they lost their zebra friend. The ice cream man said “Follow the drop of the green, brown and pink ice cream.” So they followed the drops and they found……….. Zebbie! When they went home they partied!


?The End!?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!