Madeline's Life

Madeline’s Life

Saturday 9:00am:
Hi I’m Madeline but you can call me Maddy let me tell you a little about me. I’m ten years old (and a girl) I adore sports I go to the A.O.S (Academy Of Sport) and I go to St Bedes Primary School. I have one brother his name is Jack my mum’s name is Mary and my dad’s name is Bob my friends names are Bianca and Kate. And that’s about it well that's enough about me well I’m writing this to tell you about my life and I’ll be writing in this whenever I can.

Saturday 2:47pm:
It’s scorching outside right now so were at the beach I’m kicking the footy to my friends Kate and Bianca were having a blast. Jack’s swimming mum’s with him and dad’s sitting down in his beach chair drinking a two litre bottle of coke (his already got a 40 kilo stomach). Sorry I’ve got to go.

Sunday 4:40pm:
Hi I just came out from the Academy Of Sport today we played netball, but the thing is that mum and dad have to pay loads of money but it’s worth it because we have a merry time. We were playing SPORTS (a school of sports) we won.

Sunday 9:30pm:
I’m about to go to sleep I’m falling asleep as I’m writing, OH NO here comes mum to turn off the lights and check if I’m asleep so I have to put my stationary away.

Monday 2:00pm:
It’s lunchtime now I’m ANGRY and sad? at the same, time Kate and I had a fight because she thinks I talk about the same thing and play/do the same things. and she thinks I’m boring, selfish, bossy and more. It all started when Kate, Bianca and I were in the eating area and I was talking about how my team (Academy Of Sport) won in volley ball and she was acting like she cared and when I finished talking she screamed at me this is what she said “URGH WHY DO YO ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE SAME THING OK WE KNOW YOU GO TO ACADEMY OF SPORT AND YOU HAVE FUN BUT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT” and she ran away lucky I still had Bianca I don’t think I’ll ever forgive her.

Tuesday 7:00am:
I don’t think I’m mad about Kate and I not being friends anymore I’m actually pleased. She always thought she was the boss of us I don’t know how I’m even going to walk past her it’ll be embarrassing. And how about if she make new friends and she tells Bianca to stay with them I won’t have friends. ?

Tuesday 5:10pm:
I think you’ve got what my life is like and I don’t have anything else to say so I hope you liked the story of my life and who know I might even make another book.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!