Sam And His Kitten Tom

Once, there was a nice little boy named Sam. Sam always obeyed his mum, dad and his elder and younger siblings. When his sister or mum made him milk or breakfast, he always said the magic word (thank you.)
Sam had really good qualities such as kindness, honesty, excellent manners and he was also a very well-behaved boy.
One day, his father came back from work hiding something behind his back. It was for Sam.
Sam’s dad told him to try to guess what’s behind his back. Sam tried his best to guess what was behind his dad’s back, but he couldn't guess it at all.
His dad told him the answer, which was a little cute male kitten. However, the kitten was still not familiar with Sam so it scratched him while he was feeding it. His dad told him to be careful when he was playing with it. After a while, they got used to each other and became friends. Sam named it Tom. From then on they ate together, played together and even slept together. They were best friends. Tom never scratched him anymore, but it jumped on him and licked him very often.
From then on they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!