Gabriella Learns A Lesson

Gabriella learns a lesson
By Aditi
“This is to be a fantastic day” murmured Gabriella. She and her mum were at Melbourne zoo. It was Gabriella’s first time going to Melbourne zoo. There were lots of cages. Gabriella saw beautiful flamingos and asked her mum if she could touch them, to her surprise her mum said “no”. She saw a snake and started chasing the snake. Without seeing she fell into a snake house. “Aaarghhhhh” screamed Gabriella. Just then a viper snake slithered viciously towards her. She heard more slithers and saw 8 snakes. “Help” she screamed. A zookeeper heard her. He jumped into the snake house. He had a green t-shirt and black pants with the Melbourne zoo logo that said ‘Steve’. He saved her and said “Don’t ever chase a snake!” Gabriella had just learnt a lesson. Steve had returned Gabriella to her mum. And they explored the rest of the zoo.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!