Under The Sea

Not long ago, under the deep blue sea, lived many creatures as happy as happy can be.

But on a nice summers night a group of bull sharks gathered around for all fish to see.

The Shark shouted the rules of whats normally wrong and whats normally right.

Whoever does not follow their rules MUST stay out of sight.

But two unique little blue fish was given a really big scare that night.

But no matter what happens they promised themselves not to give up without a fight.

The fishes were both males and both in love, which to them, they thought it was absolutely fine.

Until the sharks came and told everyone that, that is way out of line

The next day the two fishes gave up their courage and spoke up to the sharks.

" hello sharks, can you explain whats wrong with us being in love with each other?" They ask.

The sharks all thought it was wrong to see males connect with other males.

They thought it was a dumb idea, like a hammer without a nail.

The sharks were thinking incredibly hard of what to do.

They then realised. they then decided to try something new.

Being in a relationship with both genders is now normal for various female and male

The two fish then smiled at each other happy to know they can carry on their love trail.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!