Dark Alley Boarding School

It was the very first day of school and I was really nervous as I got ready to go to class. As I walked into class on my own, I looked at the other students only to find that they all looked hungry and very, very pale. They weren’t very happy about being up so early .The teacher that we had was Miss Hamilton the English teacher. She introduced me to the class and I quickly rushed to my seat next to a guy named Chris. I wasn’t very confident.

The school was okay but it did get creeper by the minute. After English we had a class that was on mythical studies and we were learning about vampires. Which reminds me, there’s something I want tell you. I think my classmates are vampires.

Guess what, my classmates are vampires! That’s not the only problem; I’m being chased by them right now. The vampires are all chasing me and I really don’t know what to do. I ran into the principal’s office hoping that she would be there and she was, but not alive. I couldn’t believe my eyes but I found her dead! Oh no I thought. Now what am I going to do. The vampires have found me and there’s not much time left before I’m doomed.

As I searched around the whole office looking for something that I could use, I could hear the vampires coming for me. I looked in the cupboard only to find a safe. Oh great, I thought to myself feeling annoyed. The safe had a code lock on it. Then I saw something. It was the door slowly creaking open and I was about to reach in when the power cut. Must be from the vampires I mumbled to myself feeling quiet scared and depressed now. As I turned back to the safe, it was gone, it must be my imagination.

I then found a crucifix hanging on the wall and it was quiet high. Perfect. I quickly grabbed it with a stick and held it in front of me hoping that it would work as the vampires neared me. To my surprise it did. I pushed them back with the crucifix and ran outside but they soon gave chase. Because they were concentrating on me, they didn’t realise there mistake until it was too late. They ran straight out into the sun light and I watched as they screamed and burned to ash. At that moment, mum arrived and started screaming at the sight of the burning creatures. I quickly rushed over to her and calmly told her that everything was okay. She was so upset that she took me out of school and I became home-schooled.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!