Dark And Stromy Zombies

One day there lived a 7 year old child and his dad, the child’s name was Barry. Barry loved zombie movies and army clothes. Barry’s dad worked with the army in the weapon making department. 20 years later something abnormal happened. The sun didn’t shine and it never stopped raining. Barry heard a groaning noise and saw a green man with white eyes! Barry then saw his dad and then he remembered a zombie movie he saw when he was 7 and that man looked like one of the zombies.
Barry lost that memory because he heard a loud shout “ARRR!” It was Barry’s dad! He looked out the window and saw his dad as a zombie then his dad saw him and broke down the door. The zombie dad bit Barry and he was now infected. Barry gets the closest gun and shoots his dad right in the head then he runs to the medical cabinet but its empty! Then Barry looks down the street of the big city and sees zombies everywhere!
Barry grabbed all the guns he could handle (AK47, shot gun, machine gun, flame thrower and a mini gun smaller type) and Barry runs down the city street and uses his flame thrower on all the zombies that get in his way. After an hour of zombie killing Barry felt a strong pain in his bite from his zombie dad he looked at it and it was glowing green and it has grown 1cm bigger. Barry was no doctor but he knows that bite is not good so he grabs his AK47 and starts shooting zombies until he gets to the Medicare centre and called out (like he did when he was 7) I need medicine for this bite! But no one came out he looked at the door behind the counter he remembered that when he was 7 he rang the bell to get serviced so Barry rang the bell. Barry heard a loud crash then a bang after that the door exploded and a zombie with a bag full of bombs and grenades came out and it started to go crazy!
Barry just missed a bomb to his head and he tried all of his guns on the crazy zombie but it didn’t take damage Barry looked around for something to attack with and he saw a knife. Barry ran up to the crazy zombie and stabbed it all over and it died and when it did everyone and everything became normal.
Barry got the bite cut out and he was more careful around his surroundings from now on.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!