Kid Flash

Kid Flash
Jack Wright

CRASH as Flash speeds into a bus BOOM SMACK CRASH POW.
"Oh no a bunch of zombies."guys I got this ok let's do this the hard way or the easy way. "Fine the hard way." Lets do this minions fight!!!! ." Wait I smell cake
Speed away it's got a bomb in it . Oh wait it's just decoration beep beep beep
BOOM."I thought it was decoration any way I was wrong attack as I scream loudly minions attack the zombies minions".arla bee too be too what language do you speak in."just attack minions I said attack be to be to guy hahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Yay we defeated the zombies. Lets celebrate oh yeh haha oh yeh haha lets go have some fun."I can't wait to celebrate". Oh no there's a huge giant robot I thought we killed all of the zombies and now a huge giant robot. Oh man oh wait it's a good robot ." Greeting I am a good robot. I came here to say thank you for killing the zombies now go rescue the princess oh man there's a princes to rescue"."fine wow it's a mysterious world in the kingdom ". I think it's made out of candy it tastes nice wow the princess is standing right there lets save her grabs the princess "."allar be to be to guy man". As the minions asked .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!