Teddy Bear Land

Five years ago there was a girl called Anna. Anna was no ordinary girl. She was princess of Teddy Bear Land. Every day after school, she told me, “I can’t wait to go to Teddy Bear Land. I might fight crime, I might help a person in need”. I always asked “please tell me how you get to Teddy Bear land” and she always said” I can’t tell you! If I did you and everybody in the world would be in danger”, “but why” and she always walked away. I got really mad so the next time I went to her house, I put cameras everywhere, even in the toilet. Everything got filmed and it went to my laptop. A day later I checked my laptop and I couldn’t believe my eyes. She clicked a secret button on the toilet and portal appeared. She jumped into the toilet and then the portal was gone and so was Anna. For the next two days Anna wasn’t around. So I went to Anna’s house and I asked her parents, Sussie and Rob, where she was. They said they haven’t seen her and “if you see her can you tell us” then I said “ok”. The next day I snuck into Anna’s house and in my head I knew she would be in Teddy Bear Land. Then I remembered what Anna said “if you go in you and the world would be in danger.” I went home to think about it.
So the next day I went to Anna’s house and said “can I use the bathroom?” Sussie and Rob said “sure go ahead” and I was thinking “yes I can save Anna.” So I went to the toilet and pressed the secret button and the portal appeared” Awesome”! But then I think about Anna she might be stuck in a cage or held hostage so I have to do this for Anna. I jumped into the portal.
“Wow” I can’t believe it! Teddy Bear Land I’m really here. But the I remember Anna, I need to save her I’m running so fast it’s hard to believe it. “OMG” I found the castle. I tell the blue and green teddy bear guards I need to get in but they said “no” so I say “it wasn’t a question.” I kicked them in the face. I ran into find her. I flinged her over my shoulders and clicked the portal door were back “I can’t believe you saved me Alice! I said it’s all in a day’s work.
By Cara Jelinek

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!