WART VS CHICKEN

Once upon a random time there lived a tiny, weenie, little chicken that had a terrible wart on the beak. It was the size of an apple. Oh did I mention his name, I don’t think I did, but who cares. Okay his name is: Mushcine! He didn’t have any friends (I am not surprised). He only had a girlfriend that he loved but she hated him a lot. His girlfriend was about 8 times his size because he wasn’t a normal chicken he was a mortal!!! Mortals are out of this world thing. Mortals are powerful things that will eat all most anything, but not this one. This one was small way away from a normal size of a mortal. Mushcine was so sad so he decided to stay home until the wart goes away but the thing with mortals is that once they get a wart or illness or anything like that the only way to get rid of those things is by kissing their true love on the lips. But the thing is that none loves him and none will ever until one day. So all of you are obviously waiting for the good part so let’s get on with shell us.
So he built a rocket ship and went out of this universe to find his true love. So he went to a universe called
“KILL THEM ALL’’
He saw a king called King Hatred. He said “You! Who are you! Why in the world are you here” He was so angry he said
“KILL HIM!” All the soldiers had spears and tommy twenties. They shoot at him but because he was so, so small they all missed him and wasted all their ammo. And he saw the princess and fell in love straight away. He ran to the princess and kissed her. Guess what happened? His wart went away and he grew to a normal size so he went back to earth and he took the princess as well. They both lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!