Happily Ever After

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Once there was a boy and a girl just like me and you.
They hated each other for many reasons, but suddenly there was likeness.
They laughed and talked, who knew what spring had bought?
Rise of the flowers gave a bloom, feelings for each other came too soon.

They fell in love with deep friendship, It didn't last too long, it was just a sip.
They had hateness, WOW would you believe it?
Far away from each other off they went,
Hoping to never ever meet again.

Came Autumn with a shower of cold,
O how did the world become so old?
But the boy met the girl yet again, Was it destiny or was it a game?

Looking each other in the eye, wondering why they had fought, It became a very long thought.
So as they got united once again, They promised never to fight again.

Then there was laughter and for them,
It finally became Happily Ever After.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!