Fairytales Are Stupid

“Yay, you’ve heard!” Lucy exclaimed. “I saw a unicorn coming out of a rainbow door!” I laughed. “Fine, if you don’t believe me, go to the woods tonight.” Jess and I raced through the playground to get to class on the other side of the school. Luckily out teacher came late that day. When I was in class I felt like I was being watched. I was also getting notes that weren’t from anyone in our class and the notes said: ‘We are alive Sarah. Lucy is right, believe her’.
At recess Sarah told jess everything. Jess said that the same thing had been happening to her. It got worse throughout the day. Finally the bell rang so that night I invited Jess for a sleep-over. We both went to the woods and saw the unicorn rainbow door and found out that Lucy was right. We also found out that fairies wrote the notes.
So from that day on the three of them were best friends who ‘liked’ magical creatures, NOT loved!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!