Water

The storm began,
A drop fell.
With a chime that drop hit the water.
Concentric circles, a layer reflecting another, an ongoing goal and mission.
To become.
To become, a part of the ocean, but to be a drop in the world.
The ocean, supported by the rivers, who are fed by the creeks.
Those clouds, giving to the mountains,
those mountains giving to sea.
That ocean, giving to the world.
That world within you, that world of you, and that world of water.
A creator and a determiner.
A soul smiling, a choice and a feeling.
That world that moves, that world that glides and that world that decides.
The people who use that world, the people who are.
Trying and believing, persisting and dreaming, creating and living.
Living life to the potential, supporting their world, supporting someone else’s.
Because after all, we are, a world of water, our heart ripples as our life source.
Our ears preserve the sounds within,
and our mouths speak the story of water.
Living, dreaming, believing and becoming, a drop in the ocean, but still part of the sea.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!