Queen Jellysnake

Queen Jellysnake was a very nice, rich, tall, elegant lady who loved animals. In the year nineteen nineteen she decided to get married. She went up the Leaning Tower of Pisa to spy on all the men. But she got locked in!
She smashed the window and that did not work. She yelled but that did not work. She banged on the door and King Chocolate Bar heard her and opened the door for her and let her out!
She took King Chocolate Bar back to her sparkling gold castle and invited him to say the night.
“What would you like for dinner?” she asked.
“Fish and chips.” He replied.
“Ok.” Queen Jellysnake answered as she went to the royal kitchen to prepare it.
“Nice tea, Queen Jellysnake,” said King Chocolate Bar.
The next day Queen Jellysnake set off into the woods. She picked some lovely flowers that smelt beautiful.
“I shall give these to King Chocolate Bar when I return to the castle.” She exclaimed. The flowers were bright, pink blossoms that smelt like perfume.
She got back to the castle and gave the flowers to King Chocolate Bar and he liked them.
“Will you marry me?” He asked.
“Maybe,” she replied.
The day after, Queen Jellysnake decided to marry him.
“King Chocolate Bar, I will mary you.” She said.
And that day they got married and from this day on they live in the sparking gold castle together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!