Sálvame

Alone.
Only my tortured thoughts were present. I could feel myself slipping away into a darkness that once reached there would be no return. Stars fluttered above me like tiny butterfly's, the moons light reflected down on me with a heavenly glow. What could be described as a beautiful sight was only corrupted by my sinful presence. I was losing my mind. It was eating me away, bit by bit leaving nothing behind. The need to show emotion, to feel tears glide down my face burned at me but I was unable to do so. My skin itched with desire to be free from this prison I was trapped in. The sweet metallic taste of blood could be tasted in my mouth, feeding the hunger crawling inside of me.
Soon they would be here again, evil taking the place in human form. The things they did to me were unspeakable, I couldn't even speak them, even if I had the choice. They had sown my mouth shut, my piercings screams proving to loud for there delicate ears. They starved me. Cut into me. Burned me. Hit. Kicked. Stabbed. Suffocated. Drowned. Everyday single painful day I fight for my life, hoping to live. Nobody ever makes it out alive, or at least sane.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!