Safe Haven

Alex grabs my hand and pulls me into her house. She goes straight past her roommate with out a word while I trail along behind her wiping my tear stained cheeks. We go into Alex's beach themed room and she pushes me down on the bed laying down next to me,she pulls the blanket over our heads. I was deeply confused in till she started talking.
"Do u remember when your were little and you used to hide under the blankets away from the monsters? Well this is like that. You can hide away from that hate, away from the pain, away from the bad thoughts, away from the world, Away from the monsters. This is your shelter from the bad and the evil. Your safe haven because just like the monsters the world can't find you". With that she leaves me alone under the Blanket; my head filled with different thoughts.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!