Nanna

If there was a field of flowers She'd be the prettiest of them all there she'd stand proud and tall by far the prettiest of the all

Once She was a sweet little girl she was pretty and polite.Her hair was dark and shiny in the sun and in the moonlight.

Long ago' When she was a beautiful young women she married a handsome young man they gave birth to four fine children and then there lives together began.

Even when she was a little old lady she was loved by all.She used to sit in the garden and listen to the wildbirds call.

Since she has left us now there is one thing I'd like to say she will always live on in our hearts and be with us each and ever day.


Dedicated to my Nanna

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!