Needs And Wants

I knew it… This is my last chance. Tomorrow the projects are due and I’ve done nothing!! My topic is about: Needs and Wants.
Well, let’s see what I know.
Needs
Well, we all need love.
Caring and a family and friends.
Education.
Food and water, shelter and clothes - although clothes you don’t actually need cause you can live without clothes, and if everybody was like that you wouldn’t get embarrassed.
Health.
Warmth, light.
Hope, courage.
Yes, well right now that’s all you’re going to get from me about needs!
Wants
Entertainment.
Company.
Treats.
Leisure time.
Money.
Pets.
Okay, done that. Now step 2, I need to make my ideas into sentences.
Bon matin aka good morning. Today I’m going to tell you about needs and wants. First, needs. A need is something that you need to live, that if you don’t have for any length of time you won’t be able to go on living without.
Love. Caring and a family and friends. Education. Food and water, shelter and clothes. Health.
Warmth. Light. Hope and courage.
Second, wants. A want is something you don’t actually need to survive, but that you just want to make your life more enjoyable or fun.
Entertainment. Company. Treats. Leisure time. Money. Pets.
Thank you for listening and I hope you enjoyed my talk about needs and wants!
‘Kelly, how is your project going sweetie?’
‘Fine, just fine.’
‘Good. Time for bed.’
‘Kelly, time to get up for school sweetie.’
‘Yes Mum.’
‘Remember, talk loud and clear and not too fast. Good luck honey.’
‘Good morning class. Today your last projects of the year are due. First up may I please have Kelly Wonders?’
Tasha the popular girl giggled with her friends. They hate me because in Kindergarten I accidentally spilt honey right from the jar on them. They told everyone I did it on purpose! And since then, they always try to get me back. Only my best friend Milly understands!!!
Here I go…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!