Samantha

I couldn't believe who just walked past me! He had brown curly hair, blue eyes and a lip piercing. I was new on this fine lovely morning, I started University at Brisbane's South University. It was big and I was one small girl who didn't know my way around. I knew one girl and her name was Mia. Mia had brown hair and brown eyes. I proceeded to walk to my first class at 10 past 11 and the guy who I saw was sitting by himself, he told me to come and sit next to him so I did. His name is Justin, Justin was a very shy person, but when he spoke to me his shyness went away.

Class finally finished and I walked out, Justin called out my name, so I turnt around and walked up to him. I didn't know whether it was for a good reason or a bad reason. Justin said something about him wanting to take me out on a date, he asked me if I would. Of course I would have but there was one complication........

I WAS GOING BACK TO AMERICA!!!

The next morning I went to school Justin was standing outside our first class, he walked up to me and proceeded to walk me to our seats. I started to wonder why he was acting so nice. It hit me he really did like me I didn't know why he chose me so many girls liked him. He was popular at university and I was the new girl, It made no sense.....

3 YEARS LATER.

Justin missed me badly and I missed him it had been three years since we last spoke and we didn't know what had happened to each other so I rang him and said....
"hey Justin, it's me Samantha, I miss you!"
Justin replied "hi, I miss you too Samantha, I love you!"
Samantha replied "I love you too!"
Justin then replied " we need to meet up, I'm coming to America in two days can we meet then?"
Samantha replied "Yes! Of course we can."
Justin replied "okay I will see you then, I love you! Bye"
Samantha said "I love you too bye..."
The phones disconnected, I started to cry.... I knew he asked me for a bad reason but I hoped it wasn't.

It was Tuesday and Justin's plane was about to reply, I was waiting at the airport and then a announcement came over the loud speaker saying.......

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!