Gentle Voice Of Cracking Thunder

Such might to the blade of an art known only to the gentle soul, and the kind of spirit. Such cutting metal of this blade will undoubtedly push back its foes and bring forth a forfeit to all that do appose.
Imbued with the power to stop evil and destroy all that they may know, binding them to a cross that is their burdens. The power is unwavering, and can be used to take as it can give. Should the wielder be wise, they may cut away the bindings of the cross that the inflicted may have.
The metal sits strong, and the sword is great. Few may possess such a mighty creation, and fewer even know how to wield it. This weapon by the metal of voice, heated in the forges of love, and sharpened by the good faith that a wielder must have.
These words are gentle, but their meaning great; incomprehensible to any that wish to use the sword as their own. For only those that admire such a weapon, though wish not to use it, are given the good grace to wield it in the mightiest of ways; for this, is the gift of a gentle voice.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!