Facts And Thins To Do

Here are some rules for you and me see how important they can be always be honest be kind and fair always be good and willing to share these are rules we all should know we follow these rules Wherever we go. Move Ahead with your eyes fixed on your goal stand up and stay calm whenever you fall. Each day I’ll do my best and I won’t do any less my work will always please me and I won’t accept a mess ill colour very carefully my writing will be neat and I will not be happy till my papers are complete ill always do my homework and try my best on every test I won’t forget my promise to do my very best. Today is the day this is the one today is the day well learn and have fun today we will grow today well be kind today is important don’t leave it behind let’s give it our all lets never stop wed better get busy before we all pop.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!