Same Old Bloody Fight

you sit there in your comfy chair tv and rugged up for the night. then you hear the neighbour screaming its the same old bloody fight.
you turn the volume louder hoping not to hear the goings on down the street although its not to clear.

somone did something to someone. but it cant be bad right? cause there is'nt a sound of sirens nor the flash of blue ights.
the arguing is over,you climb into bed for sleep there is not a sound outside. not even a little peep

did you ever think what happened? because you think its all over and solved. did you evr think o what the kids were seeing or who was ever involved, you say "it always happens" or "it a never ending thing".Thats because you let it happenyou could'nt bother to ring.

next time you hear the commotion dont you dare turn a blind eye for the next time, maybe the last time you hear that innocent child's cry!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!