Bad Wish

‘Hi my name is Paul’ ‘And my name is Elizabeth.’ We are going to tell you about the most unbelievable adventure in our life, and trust us we have had a lot.’
‘It all started when we were on camp and our so called supervisor said there was only three new toilets and one old stinky spider filled one. We thought there is no way we would go in the old stinky spider filled one.
We thought wrong, we were busting for the toilet and the stupid supervisor apparently forgot to tell us where the new toilets were. We looked everywhere for them and they were no were in sight so we had to go to the old stinky spider filled one.
We took one look at it and said ‘no way’ but we were busting so we opened the door and this smoke came out. For a second we thought it was on fire but there were no flames. Then this ghost type thing came out at us and yelled ‘you have three wishes and that is all’
It was a genie ‘WOW’ we both thought and we decided on one wish together and we each got one wish sepretly. We both wished for never ending chocolate. Paul wished for one million dollars. I wished for Paul to become a pig. Pretty stupid now but it was hilarious then. Anyway we asked the genie how we could get Paul back to normal the genie said’ there is no way to turn back a genies wish. ‘WHAT.’



THE END
BY ERIN

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!