Hannah The Tomboy

Hi, my name is Vanessa and I am going to tell you a story about a girl who is a tomboy, and that it’s ok to be a tomboy and this is how my story goes.
It all starts when Hannah (the main character) likes to do boy stuff and more to the point likes to dress like a boy. The reason why is because she’s got three older brothers. She is very smart, just like them and she likes to play with the boys in soccer. Unfortunately for Hannah she has this group of girls which tease her for being a tomboy. The group is called ‘Popular girls’ and they always wore pretty girl dresses. They were also very smart too and Hannah wanted to join there group for the maths Competition.
But they said no because she was a tomboy. Hannah didn’t think that was fair so she was going to change that and make it clear that it was ok to be a tomboy. But she didn’t know how. She got them to play with the boy’s and got them to do the stuff that she did. The group of girls loved it, so they finally agreed that Hannah could join only if she would teach them more soccer.
So that’s the story about its ok to be a tomboy.
By Vanessa


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!