A Crazy Teens Life.

I loved you.
You didn't love me back.
I begged you to pay attention to me.
You just ignored me and went about your normal life.
Unlike my horrible, twisted life.
Yes, I cut my arm, thought suicidal thoughts.
But I stayed here, because if thought I had a chance with you.
But, one summer afternoon, I was at the park and saw you with her.
Your new girlfriend.
I saw how your eyes were lit up, how happy you were with her.
And I knew I could never make you happy like she did, like you did me.
So that was when I decided to leave this awful earth.
The next day, around 12pm, I was about to jump on the tracks of a train, and finally leave.
But someone pulled me back before I could jump.
It was you. You saved my life, you cared when I thought no one did.
You embraced me, and told me I was your life, you'd die if anything happened to me.
You said you loved me.
When I thought you didn't.
You asked me out. I asked about the girl I saw you with. You told me she was just a friend.
You asked me out again.
I said yes.
I was finally happy. You made me happy again and I can't thank you enough for that

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!