Wakeboarding

Once upon a time there was a bad guy named Connor THOMPSON and a boy named Judd and the boat driver’s name is Jak. Day one: Judd was practising on the river and I came to practise behind my boat with Bob the evil guy. Judd was practising for the comp, all of a sudden I got on my wake board and I saw Judd driving Jak’s boat and Jak was wakeboarding behind it. As I watched, I saw their boat motor explode! Jak’s boat stopped in the water.
It cost $400 to fix and took one day to get it up and running again. Then it was time for the competition. I did a backflip and won. I got first place and they gave me $44886. Judd and Jak got their boat on the water, Judd did a front flip and got 2nd place.
By Connor Thompson

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!