Netball Girls

On a sunny day it was the grand Final. Lucy's mum said "come on Lucy it's time to go. Lucy's big brother was in the front of the car. When I got there my friends were there.
It was time to play, I was C.I threw the ball to Alyce and Alyce threw it to Lilly and got a goal.
It was time to play, I was C.I threw the ball to Alyce and Alyce threw it
The score was 10 min later 15 to 5.We were winning.
It was half time and Lucy was off and everyone said OH NO. The score was now 16 to 27.Lilly fall over. So Lucy was GS and Lucy got like 20 goals. The score was now 45 to 30 we won the grand Final.
All the girls had a sleepover. The next day all the girls had pancakes and watch a movie and played games. There mum's came to get them.
It was a new year, and there was a new girl and her name was Gem. It was time to play a game of netball and gem was C and she though the ball to Lucy and Lucy threw it Alyce and Alyce got a goal.
Gem fall over and there was know one to play because Hollie was sick. So we had know one in WA. The score was 15 to 28 we were not winning. The game was over and we lost the game
It was time to play the game. This week was so bad we only had 5 people.
Meg threw the ball to Alyce and Alyce didn't get the ball.
So we had Meg and Chloe to feel in.
They had there lunch and watch the netball. And Alyce went home. And all the girls did to.
And all that year they had lot's of fun.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!