Walking Through A Rainforest

Once long ago there was a family and they went to a rainforest in the family were a mum, dad two girls and two boys. Then one day they went to a rainforest for a family trip. When they got there saw a great big tree that had a hole in it, so the parents said “you kids go and sit in the great big tree and we will go and find some food and some water” so they did they found some fresh fruit and some water and when they came back the to the tree and all four kids were not there so they called their name Abigail Thomas Bella Jake are you hear so they went and looked in the tree and it ate them up and they ended right in front of the Eifel tower in Paris and all four kids were there. Then the family went to a hotel to stay in. So they did, then three hours later they were still in Paris they had been out shopping and the girl got their hair and nails done and brought new handbags. The boys went and brought a motor bike each and rode all around Paris and had the best time. But then another three years past and they had just come back from shopping and a big storm came and it was so strong in took them all the way to America it took the whole family to America and the first thing they said way “WOW lets go to Disneyland!” and so they did although it was very expensive. They also went shopping and had an amazing time. Then it was the oldest daughter Abigail’s eighteenth birthday so they wanted to go back home to Queensland Australia so they did the very next day the hopped on the plane and we home. When they got home they went to their grandparent house for a surprise and that night all the family came over and had a great big party to celebrate Megan (mum) Peter (dad) Abigail, Thomas Bella and Jake all home safe. Then three years past and the family had a new arrival because Abigail was pregnant it was a set of twins their names are Gabby and Tony then the twins grow up and Abigail told the story to her twins. All four of Megan and Peters kids had moved out of home so Megan and Peter were getting older so they moved into an old peoples home and all four of their children had kids and they all told their kids the story of them walking through a rainforest and what can happen.



THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!