Never Run Away From Your Problems

Never run away from you problems



One night Ben was having trouble with his friends and he ran away before. He ran away he had to go home and have dinner and ice cream and he packed shirt, shorts, jumpers, pillow and some snacks and cool drink and he set of into the FOREST! He stayed in a cabin that he built and he stayed there for 6 days.

When he got there he had a very big head ach “My head is feeling bad” worried Ben and he fell asleep. When he woke up his head ach was gone but it was raining and he had nothing to stop it from coming in and flooding the place. “Why does it have to rain” replied Ben?

Then he heard a noise outside “woof” he looked outside it was his dog he had sniffed his way here. “Barney you found me” said happily Ben “woof” went Barney “now do you know the way home” I replied Ben. Barney shook his head. “That’s a no isn’t it”?

That night it was hot and humid and they were so hungry and tired so they went to bed. When they woke up Ben was all by himself. He said “I’m not hungry anymore it was like I ate in my sleep” but when he went to look for Barney there was bones everywhere “OH NO”! Shouted Ben.

The next morning Ben woke up feeling really bad so he painted a picture on a log outside of the cabin with a piece of Cole that he found outside of his cabin. The painting was of his family and Barney. “Why did I have to do that” he told himself.

The next day he packed up and left he forgot where he put the map so he just had to guess where he was going. He forgot that he had left a trail of pebbles on the way to the cabin and he followed them back to his town. But when he got home the houses were gone.

The End







FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!