Danny

Danny was boy but not just an ordinary he was a boy with over sized hands and he only had friends in his imagination. Here some of Danny's imagination friends Daisy Doop, Jub Jub, Keadrit, Ozler, and Bob. Bob was Danny's favourite friend. Until one day Danny got a real friend named Hungry and Hungry was always hungry because his name is Hungry. Hungry and Danny did everything together until Hungry ate Danny and things kind of got out of hand for Hungry because they had to cut open Hungry's belly to find Danny but before they did that the doctors asked Hungry "have you gone to the toilet today young man" Hungry replied "i just went why" Now the doctors were marching down to the toilet with Hungry trailing behind and thats were they found Danny. When Danny got out of the toilet he instantly yelled at Hungry "YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE!!!! Hungry ran away crying in sadness and sobbed "Ok I understand" and when Danny saw how sad he was Danny decided to make an amusement park for Hungry. HUNGRY-LAND.


THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!