Dead Or Alive

I was dreaming when everything became real I was standing in the middle of nowhere I look around and I cant see any one I’m alone all here, then suddenly a huge struck of lightning appeared out of a window I was trapped there was no one in sight. Then it all started to feel like a dream until I felt something touch me I slowly turned around terrified to look, the next thing I knew was that I was knocked out cold on the floor but this time things began to feel normal maybe that knocked some sense into me but I don’t know. Next thing I know I’m curled up in bed in my normal life, I’m in my untie Lesley's dress she died 11 years ago when I was younger I really missed her you know she was close to me she was my godmother although the dress I was wearing was familiar so I walked into the kitchen where my mother was washing the dishes and she explained that I had been sleeping for the last 3 days I then asked my mum if it was thunder storming last night she laughed what are you on about it was a full moon last night it was a beautiful night last night you must have been dreaming ,that made me think so I said quietly yeah maybe I was and I walked away, I had an idea I think I should find out if untie Lesley is still alive I mean could I have dreamt that too or could I have dreamt the whole thing , I hope not because mum will think I’m crazy because I keep asking about things that never happened. So next step find out if she is alive mum are we going to see untie Lesley? What do you mean are you sure there isn’t something wrong with you do I need to take you to the hospital to see if you ok ,no mum im fine ,are you sure you’ve been asking questions that you already know the answers to ,yeah I saw untie Lesley ,how yelled my mother where ! are you serious so what does that mean I don’t know I got a tap on the shoulder yesterday and I was her but then I was knocked out I know where she is ,come with me we walked to this old tree and there was a tent set up there I then yelled untie Lesley then out of nowhere she came from behind us mum was overwhelmed and I was filed with happiness she told us that she was buried but she was sill alive and I got taken out so when I got out I decided to live here because I didn’t want anyone to feel bad we all looked at each other and laughed she then on lived with us all together like a family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!