Ken's Starving Family

One day ken and his family were sitting around the lounge room table waiting for their mum to make dinner but she wasn’t making dinner she was actually in the bathroom.
Then when they found out that she was actually in the bathroom them and their father went out to restaurants around the town but they were all closed and they were all starving. They went to Hungry jacks, Nandos and Red Rooster but they were all closed.
So they went to all the Mac Donald’s all around their suburb but there was only one at the end of the far street they were on but it was about to close but their dad pushed the pedal as fast as he could and they went speeding like lightning.
Just then their dad parked in front of the Mac Donald store ran inside as fast as they could and they just made it to the counter and they gave the workers their order and it took them like 90 minutes to prepare their food because the order paper was so long it touched the floor. Then when they got their meal all of them got in the car and it took them so many hours to get home because they were so far away.
When they got home their mum was sleeping and when they came into the house they woke up their mum and it took them so much hours to eat because there was so much food on the table. When they finished their food they were all happy and they all had a cup of water each and they all went to sleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!