War Of Doxinbirg

As the dark clouds loomed over, Doxinbirg was in trouble. Horrors filled the land with FEAR!!! With Doxinbirg in danger they had to fight for life. 1 sniper hit the land and BOOM! There goes the houses and all the food. As the war got bigger and bigger there was nothing left to do. It was just hoping for the best for the country. If you think about it, it cannot get any worse than that. But it did. An atom bomb struck as lives were lost. The population of people in Doxinbirg was being crushed.
England was winning the war when suddenly a missile hit aeroplanes and lives were lost once more. The war was turning into a nightmare come from the devil. Doxinbirg was all poor until…100 dollar notes filled the land from the sky. Now the people could now start again from scratch.
They started off on the house and put in new defences and weapons for other wars. They found seeds on the ground so they picked them up and planted them in the garden.
On the bad side, people were still passing away from wounds, starvation and diseases. As medication was needed, they had no medication and no contact with anybody within a mile. 100 days later the town was getting better and better when some genius made a telephone. 000 was called as quickly as they could and 5 hours later the ambulance came to the rescue. The ambulance was terrified to see the wars damage and felt sorry for their village. So... they decided to help the village of Doxinbirg and call some builders to find. BOOM…The atom bomb from the war erupted and all items exploded. Days and days went past as mysteries were hard to solve. Suddenly a small seed grew and life was growing. and the plant lived happily ever after, but not the town. So if you want to know that is what I wrote down for my naplan test last year.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!