Venom

Venom felt like a fingernail and smelt like poison. Hunter felt connected to him like they were meant to meet.

Hunter was starting to get more powerful and he thought about his abilities. He knew he was getting more potent, more aware of his telekinesis and his capacity to control it...

When Hunter and Venom journeyed to the junkyard later they didn't start straight away because Hunter thought he heard a new voice calling his name. It sounded like it was inside his head. He realised simultaneously it was both internal and someone calling him.

Thinking about it for a while, Hunter realised an individual was contacting him using their mind.

The phenomena lasted for a week then it struck him hard - someone or something else shared his gift. He had to discover who.

And the voice came again, "You want to know who I am? Then your wish has come true".


"Red and green eyes. Slick not slimy... and I am deadly!"

"I don't want to play this game", squeaked Hunter, confused and frightened.

"No. You will play!"

"A-ar-are you a deadly spider?" replied Hunter (who was scared as hell).

"No," answered the mystery.

"I-I'm scared," stuttered Hunter.

"I don't care," screamed the thing. "You will play or die."

"Stop. Please stop," pleaded Hunter. "I can't stand this anymore."

"Never" exploded the thing.

And the silence was deafening...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!