Back In Time With My Friends

On Saturday night was forced to do my home work by my Mum Karen. After I did my home work I went to my friend’s Daniel house. When I got there he had Trisha and Sam over. We started to talk about what would happen if we went back in time. Then there was a flash in the sky and something was in the sky all of a sudden everything froze and then my friends and I blacked out. We woke up in an alley outside a dumpster Trisha said “where are we.” I replied “I don’t know but I know I blacked out.” Sam said “me too.” We walked around the city for a while and we came across a wanted sign it had catch Jack the Ripper. We all gasped Trisha said shakily “that sign must of been there for ages.” I said “that sign is not out of date we’ve just gone back in time to where Jack the ripper must of been.” Sam replied “so we could get killed here?” I replied we might.” We went back to the dumpster and lied there all day. At night a young bloke came to us and gave us some food. He started to become flirty with Trisha he eventually offered if she could come with him back to his place and ditch us. Sam said angrily “ back off she’s with us!” Trisha replied “wait I want to go.” She walked off with him and he dropped a coin. I bent down to pick it up when I noticed a knife I screamed “he is Jack the ripper!” He grabbed Trisha and held a knife to her neck. I grabbed Sam and lifted him up he punched Jack in the face he felt his nose with the hand that had the knife. We were about to run when that same bright light fell into the sky. We blacked out again. We woke up in an opening there were trees, grass and a thud in the ground we looked behind us it was a dinosaur that’s when Sam yelled “it’s a Tyrannosaurus Rex run!” we all started to run and another was the other way we went separate ways I went left the others went right. I was alone scared I climbed a tree for a night I fell asleep. When I woke up I went the way Trisha and Sam went. I searched but couldn’t find them then I heard a scream I went the way the scream was and found a raptor with a claw in the back of Sam I grabbed a stick and fought of the raptor Trisha came running over to Sam and hugged him she said “hunter he tried to run away but it was too late.” She started to sob Sam said weakly “Hunter I’m sorry I shouldn’t have led Trisha to danger.” I replied “what do you mean” he replied weakly “I saw those raptors and I wanted to watch them so I whispered to her to come with me. ” he also said “bye I love you both you are the best friends anyone could have.” He died Trisha ran at me and hugged me. The light appeared in the sky and we were bought back to Sam’s house and Sam wasn’t there Trisha cried again and hugged me. Two years has past. Me and Trisha were hanging out then suddenly I was tapped on the shoulder it was Sam. me and Trisha eventually became boyfriend and girlfriend Sam has a girlfriend now to.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!