Zacattack Saves The Gunett

Once upon a time there lived an Ingolet, his name was Zac. He was very, very lonely, he had no parent's, friend's, food or water either. One day when he was digging for Emeralds, he found Diamonds! When he found the Diamonds, underneath that was Rubies, Gold and Iron but, no Emeralds.
Then when he was walking around he saw some Obsidian so Zac made a Portal.
He went into the Portal, "Wow!" He said, "This place is awesome, I wish I had brought my camera." Zac didn't know where he was but then, just that very moment, Zac saw some Zombies. He went back through the Portal. "Man, that wasn't the right thing to do" Zac said.
When he got back home all of it was blown up! There was the Enderdragons and the Archers, they were everywhere, so Zac went home and got his bow and arrow and sword. Then he came back to slay them. Some of them retreated to their home where the King lived. The King was really angry his plan had failed. "So, he is good", King said.
There was a big crowd around Zac, some of the villagers said it was King.
"King, where is this King?" Zac asked. "Over on the north mountain" a villager said. Zac was now very famous. He bought a Ferrari, a jet, and a Tiger. Zac was now known as Zacattack! He got in his jet and went up to the North mountain. He saw another portal, he went in this time because Zacattack knew it was the right thing to do. When he came through this time Zacattack brought his camera! He saw a base, it had the letter 'K'
on the front, 'MMM this must be king's lair.' Zacattack thought to himself. Zacattack went in spy mode. Zacattack saw some guards he had to attack the guards, "A.L.E.R.T Alert!!" King sent some more guards, Zacattack defeated all of the guards but he couldn't find King. So Zacattack went back to the village.
It was too late King was there first, He ruled the land. The king was very proud of himself, but Zac talked him into a challenge. So, Zacattack and King had a thumb wrestle to see who was the best and who should rule the Gunett. Zacattack won! "Yay!" the villagers cheered! King went back to his evil lair not very happy and planning to seek revenge.
"Rebuild the village" Zacattack said. "I'll make the defence walls so King doesn't get past. I don't trust him not to come back." Zacattack said.
"Get armour and I'll get the weapons" a villager said. "Prepare for battle we are going to defeat King" Zacattack said.
"Guards we're going to take over Zacattack's home", King said.
"Fire the cannons!" "AAAHHHH, charge!" Zacattack said.
"What about the enchanted black fire golem, we can't defeat that!" "Yes you can!"
"Plus it's got a fire demon sword and cannon" the villagers said. "I'll defeat King" Zacattack said.
The battle went on for days and nights, 1925 to 2016. They trapped King and two enchanted black fire golems, eleven fire golems following on with
52 fire demon swords!
The battle was over. At last Zacattack had friends and food and anything he needed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!