Waking The Dead

This was just the same everyone was just doing their daily jobs, but it went terribly wrong. There were some scientists that wanted to bring dead people back to life. They done it all but they needed to test it on someone's corpse. But as soon as the man came back with the body, there was no one in the shops, companies or where my work is. I got out of my car and tried to see if someone was in the shop, but then I heard a loud shriek! I rushed to see what happened, and all I saw was a little girl but she was green. I asked if she is ok but all of a sudden the lights turned off, then back on. When I looked back where the girl was, she was gone. I was scared. I ran to the car and the little girl was in my car eating the dead body that I dug up from the grave and it woke up from the dead. I ran straight to my work. I found my friend with some machine. I said to turn the machine off. I grabbed the chair and threw it at the machine, and it exploded.
Four years later things are back to normal. I thought to myself that the dead are the dead, so just don't try to bring the dead back so that's just it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!