Back In Time

It’s Friday night, the night that is my favourite night of the week because all the good TV shows are on and I Mimi Castellan 11 years of age and in year 6 am not even allowed downstairs. WHAT IS THAT? I look down slowly to see….. Mr Wilson. Mr Wilson is my dog, he is not allowed upstairs. I’m in trouble kind of because of him.

You see Mr Wilson and I were playing ball inside even though we aren’t allowed to, we played any way and I fell backwards and smashed the balustrade glass and then I got sent to my room. So now I’m stuck in my bedroom. I fall back on my bed and start to think about what I can do, I think and think and think and BING, I have an idea. I’m a genius. I’ll tell you my plan, I’ll climb out the window and ride my bike to Fred, and Fred is my really good friend who is an inventor. So back to the plan when I get to Fred’s house I’ll ask him to make me a time machine and then I’ll go back in time to fix the bellestrating.

I pack a bag with a few things in it like a rope, a torch, Mr Wilson and my phone. So I climb out the window, throw the rope down and climb down. As I’m climb down, the rope starts to shake I look up to see 2 possums chewing on my rope then I look down I’m still about 3 meters above ground, I look up again the rope is not going to be able to hold my weight for much longer so I jump and surprisingly I make it. I run down to the garage, I get my bike and ride to Fred’s house; when I get there I dump my bike on the ground and run to Fred’s front door. I knock and Fred answers. He invites me in and then I tell him what has happened and how I need a time machine he said “I think I can manage that but I will need you to help me a lot if you want me to finish it by the end of the day”. Then we get to work. We start by getting all the materials then we start making the time machine by attaching bits of materials. Mr Wilson even manages to help a bit by carrying materials in his mouth. Because we all helped we manage to finish in 15 minutes.

Once we were finished I said thank you to Fred and went home when I got home my rope was fully bitten off so I had to think of another way to get up then I remembered I had a tube of super glue in my bag that I took from mum one time. So I got the glue out and squeezed some glue on to each hand and foot, then I started climbing up the side of the wall. When I got to my bedroom I climbed on the roof and I climbed in through the window and on to my bedroom floor, I emptied my bag and got the time machine out but then I realised I don’t know how to use it so I start pressing any button then all of a sudden there was a big flash and I ran down stairs and since I didn’t think it had worked I ran to see mum. When I got to her I hugged her and said, “I’m so sorry.” Mum said, “Sorry for what?” I say, “Never mind,” and run upstairs into my sisters bedroom and asked them, “Where’s Mr Wilson?” They said, “Who’s Mr. Wilson?” I said, “Don’t worry,” and ran to the bathroom. I found it really weird how I had to stand on my tippy toes to see in the mirror, then I looked in the mirror to see……….. I’m a little girl again!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!