Sammy And Hamilton's Big Adventure

Once upon a time there lived a boy named Sammy and his friend Hamilton.
One day when Sammy had a shower there was a normal towel and a magic towel on the rack. Sammy chose the magic towel which made Hamilton and Sammy fall down a trap door into a cave. There they met a girl named Eva who was locked in a cage. She asked Sammy and Hamilton to help her get out and find Max and Liam who had locked her in the cage.
Meanwhile, there was a concert at the school and the singers were Indy and her friend Harriet. Indy was the best singer in the school. Her favourite song was ‘Wings’ and that is the song she was singing.
Back at the cave Sammy, Hamilton and Eva were looking for Max and Liam.
Finally they found them and discovered they had a plan to cook Eva in a pot. Sammy gave Hamilton a walkie talkie and said "Use this to talk to me." When Max saw Sammy he told Liam to get him. As soon as Sammy found out that Liam saw him he said ‘Run’ to Hamilton and Eva so they started to run. Sammy tricked Liam and made him run into a pile of balls. He then pushed Max into the pot of hot water. Sammy then started running and he found a door that got him out of the cave. He ran to the door because he wanted to go to the concert. Hamilton and Eva saw the door and went through it too and made it to the concert just in time.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!