Talking Guitar

Taking Guitar
One day the taking guitar went out side he said “what a beautiful day said taking guitar”. He went for a walk. He suddenly sees a big, big T-rex. The t-rex was really, really hungry. It roared really loud at the taking guitar. The taking guitar started to scream for his mummy. He ran for his life. Then he tripped over a monkey. The t-rex opened his mouth and said “hello taking guitar how are you today would you like a cup of tea with me”. Yes pleas said taking guitar I thought you might eat me. T-rex said I don’t eat taking guitars. So they went to T-rex’s house and had a cup of tea. Then suddenly T-rex ate taking guitar “yum, yum, yum said T-rex.”
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!