Narnu Knights

Narnu Knights
Written by Harry Matthews

For centuries the Narnu Knights have been protecting the people from the Evil knights. The Evil knights came every month but the problem was that the Narnu knights were getting too old to fight them anymore. However their sons were not. The sons got their fathers knights uniforms and their swords but before the Narnu knights could stop their sons it was too late and their sons had gone to fight.

The Narnu knights were worried, so they ran to the king and told him that their sons were fighting the Evil knights but the king said “don’t worry I have taught them all I know”. The king said he would send some of his best soldiers to help the people of Narnu.

The old knights went back to the fort to get ready for the battle. They made themselves look as fierce as they could to trick the Evil knights into thinking that they were young and strong. They all locked their doors and windows and got their weapons ready.
When the Evil knights attacked the fort, they were surprised at how many knights were defending it. The Narnu knights screamed and yelled at the Evil knights who ran away as fast as they could.

The Narnu knights cheered and hugged their sons who had been so brave. There was peace in Nauru from then on and everyone was safe.

Narnu Fort still stands on Hindmarsh Island and is part of Narnu Farm which is a camp for children. When I went there I played in the fort with my friends and we pretended to be kings and Narnu knights. We had lots of fun.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!