Nerd, Jock Or Prep!? Why Do I Care!!

"Okay... Luna I said I would come help with your entry form... BUT THIS?!?!?!" An extremely long line for auditions to enter Ouran... Four scholarships are up for grabs but... I'm not doing it...
"Jasper!!! You PROMISED!!!!" My little sister always enters these kind of things... We finally got there and my sister ran in, I sat backstage and watched her dance around.
"Sorry dear... You're too young... If you were one year older I would accept you..." Luna came off stage in a right royal rage.
"I can't believe they don't want me!!!" I sighed and patted her back, she looked at me and smirked.
"You should try... You can sing something amazing like you do at home..." I was about to holler no when a lady in black looked at me.
"Jasper Miskoka? It's your turn..." I looked at Luna with a growl.
"If you ever do this again I'm going to kill you..."
-Back to real time-
And this is where I am now... Ouran privet academy with stuck up sissy-la-la's and idiots with big noses...
"I hope that isn't one of the honour students..." So many people muttered, I'm glad they think I look stupid. I sighed and walked to class with four girls that won the scholarship with me.
"Class, these four ladies and one gentleman are our elite scholars. Please be kind to them.... And could you introduce yourselves?" Everyone introduced, it came to me and I muttered a large amount of curses.
"I am Jasper Miskoka, and I am on an elite scholarship on mixed terms..." People started muttering about me, I was pointed next to a boy with brown hair... Or a girl with short hair, a boy’s uniform and a very big situation... I sat down and listened in carefully. This whole day is going to be painful...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!