I Don't Want To Be Handsome Anymore

“Cameron!” John hooted as he came after me.


Suddenly my friend John became hypnotized by my good looks. He saw my orange pointy hair and my blue eyes. Which made him drool. My orange shirt moved to the wind to make me look like a Roman God.

“Give me your manly charms!!”. He ripped my shirt. I dashed through the street, down an alley to a dead end. I smashed a chair into a window then ran to a bin and jumped in. John was tricked and went into the building.

You’re probably wondering why anybody that sees me becomes a jealous jerk zombie. Well last week, I went to a wizard and I asked him to make me like this, but I didn’t know that it would actually work.

I got out of the bin.
I spray painted the wall.

Okay. The spray paint is a magical thing to make the wizard appear, he gave it to me last time like a phone number.

The wizard appeared.

“Help!!!” I screamed at him.

“Die” he screamed.

“Arrgh” I screamed.

More people arrived. I ran, now it was a stampede chasing me. I felt suspense. I saw a gate, if I was lucky I could get over it. 30% chance. I ran, sweat was dripping down my face. I jumped in slow motion. I landed properly, unluckily one grabbed my leg. My life was nearly over, but I kicked him in the face quickly and ran rapidly as he climbed up from the ground. I sped home. I got so many the clothes they would cover my whole body so no one could see me.

Everyone became human. I started running to the wizards hideout I used the spray on the wall so the wizard would appear. But he didn’t come.

“NO!!” I screamed

I found out my extras clothes came off so I started running again. This time no one was chasing me yet. I saw someone and they saw me. But he didn’t react like a jealous jerk zombie. He just kept on walking. His clothes covered his whole body. I ran over to him and asked him what his name was?
“Lucas,” he said

“Lucas did you go to a wizard?” I asked quietly

“ He made me handsome …. ,” he said exhaustedly “ Zombies!”

While we were running next to the river, I jumped in. Lucas hesitated, but he jumped just in the nick of time. A zombie person jumped to grab him but missed. It looked hopeless but we saw the wizard floating above the water. His acquaintance was stopping everyone from jumping in.

The wizard was normal,
“I wish Lucas and I didn’t have jealous jerks chasing us!!” I wished as I was holding on the wizards foot.
The zombies left but we were still handsome, , now we are BFF’S. After that Lucas won many prizes. I made a quote brains can be beauty.
“I wish for powers…..” wished Lucas
“Lucas!!” I yelled

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!