Ella And George

Excellence Award in the 'Write As Rain 2014' competition

Ella and George

Once there was a giraffe named George. He was very tall. When George goes to the zoo he always gets picked on. One day he meets a girl named Ella. She was very small and she said every one picked on her because she was so small. George said it is the same with him because he is so tall. Ella and George played space ships, piggy in the middle, tag together and lots of other fun games. They had a lot of fun.

When George went to the zoo he saw Ella. They got excited and they didn’t care what the others were saying because they knew it was the same for a lot of other animals. After a few years Ella and George didn’t see each other any more. Ella was moved to another zoo. But for some reason no one talked to George any more. Ella spent most of her time lying down and George did the same. It was like before when nothing was happening. When George thought of things like flying space ships or going in a submarine, it just reminded him of Ella. George was very sad. Then Ella got a letter from George it said, ‘Dear Ella, I hope I can see you again some time soon. Maybe we can play some games like before. From George.’ Ella felt excited. She knew what to do. The next day George got a knock on the door. George was confused as not many animals knocked on his door. When he opened the door he was very surprised as it was Ella! Ella and George played spaceships, piggy in the middle, tag and lots of other fun games. It was great to be back together. At night they had just finished playing there last game of dinosaurs when they remembered Ella had to go home. ”Bye Ella” said George.
The next day George went to Ella’s house. They did the same as before. They played spaceships, tag, piggy in the middle and lots more fun games. But this time George decided to stay at Ella’s house. They had a lot of fun. It was then Ella realized George had to go back to his zoo. As soon as they could they went back to the zoo and then realized that no one had noticed he was gone. After that Ella and George played together all the time and they never had any more problems. They lived happily ever after.

The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!