Bad Holiday

Once I had the best holiday ever. Then it turned into the worst holiday ever! My family went to Stradbroke Island, by boat. We had a great time because we saw wallabies, kangaroos, joeys in pouches. I got to feed them by hand with flowers I picked off the trees. I ate an icecream that made my tongue go blue. Then it turned into the worst holiday I ever had.

The thing is that my parents have been swimming and surfing all day long. I was swimming with my brother and we were making sandcastles on the edge of the beach. It was fun. The water kept splashing on us. Sometimes my brother can be a bit weird and even mean, but I still like him. On Sunday I went to the pool with my parents and my brother and it was so much fun. Then my brother pushed me in the pool and I smacked my head on the edge of the pool. I almost cracked my head. Blood was in the pool and I was not so happy.

I was screaming so mum and dad came to help. Mum helped me out of the pool and took me back to the boat. Jake was in big trouble for hurting me. Dad gave Jake a smack and Jake cried. My head had a bandage on it and I felt not happy. That was the end of the holiday and I couldn’t go to school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!