Bad Things Happen

One day a group of college friends; Anna, went on a camp in the middle of no where on the day before Friday the 13th. They had fun swimming and toasting marshmallows on the fire. When they got back home to Sydney, everyone was gone, the whole city had disappeared. It was 8 o’clock in the morning. They drove around the whole city and no cars drove past. Even every house they passed no kids were playing outside their frontyard.

When they went around the corner of the petrol station they saw a group of army people torchering the other people who were missing. They got scared because they knew their family was there and the army people had guns. Anna came up with a good idea.

They all listened very carefully to Anna. They got in the car and drove off to Jakes house because his dad was a gun collector . when they got their they got guns that were full with ammo then they got more ammo from the Autos gun shop. They all had a pocket knife each just in case they ran out of ammo. They went back to fight for their parents and siblings. When they got there they snuck in the gate. They shot alot of army people. When they took out 45 people already they killed more and more .until they all died everyone from the army group finally died .They went to look for their parents. When they found their parents they gave them kisses and cuddles and then they went home. To years later everything was still normal. When Anna turned 20 she moved out of the house into a mansion with her best friend Katie and they both graduate tomorrow together. They had finally forgot about the war and moved on with their lives Katie worked at wendy's and Anna worked at hair curls. When they both got home the next day later it was the day they would graduate from high school finally going to university. They went to a dance to graduate high school and had a very good time. after having a good time it was time to do their presentations they both made it stayed for a little bit more and then they went home. When they got home they both got change into their pj’s then they watched tv in the lounge room they watched cartoons then went to bed. The next day when they had woken up they went to the coffee club to have breakfast Katie got bacon and eggs on toast and Anna got the same. When they got home Anna had to go to work and Katie went to another friends house.

By Renae Peacock

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!