Hat Of Hightmares

I’m staring at this hat, this horrifying piece of slob. I’m thinking why this boy is wearing the most stupid hat of all time. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I shouted, “What kind of hat is that, it looks like a yellowish, greenish piece of vomit stuck to some hair!”
“It’s my favourite hat, you got a problem?” asked the boy.
“Problem!” I choked out.
I just realised it was the bully of the school. His was angry like a shark ready to hunt his prey. Then he picks me up, his teeth grinding with anger, he drills me in the ground. I could see other students in shocks and so was I.
I was frightened, crawling myself to bed, as I was thinking about the bully and the hat, that scary hat. I was trying to think of happy thoughts like doing well in my maths test, but it was no use. Then I tried counting sheep. One, two, three, four… “Arrrrrrghhhhhhh!!!” I shouted in horror as I saw the bully and the hat, but it was no ordinary hat. It was huge!!! It was as big as my brainstorming desk. It came up to me and had claws and a massive mouth! I jumped out of bed, ran for the door, opened the doorknob and… it’s locked! As the black, big hat comes closer to me I pull with all my might to try to open this door and finally it opened! But I figured out I didn’t open the door, I pulled the doorknob too hard that I was holding the doorknob! I was doomed. What was I going to do?
I gave up. My heart sunk. I knew when the hat is going to eat me I know that I was going to wake up. Waiting… waiting… waiting… waiting… dead, eaten, I saw darkness, I need to wake up, but no. I’m gone it was real I couldn’t believe it. I was about to have a heart attack and this is where I end my story, my horrifying story. All I have to say is ‘help.’

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!