War Of Minis

A long time ago in 1916, there was an little town called Bluemouth because it was right next to the sea and it looked like a mouth eating the sea which would make it all blue, but I don’t have enough time to talk about that because I need to talk about this. In Bluemouth was a child called Bruce. Bruce was 8 years old and went to a school called Ballcreek. Bluemouth was a normal village expect for one thing… everything is underground except the trap door. They did that because there was the World War 1 and it was very hard to see because the town was camouflage and there was only one trapdoor to enter the whole town. One day, Bruce came back from school and he had some fun homework to do. His art teacher told him to build 2 mini villages with 20 houses and 1 castle each. The villages had to be made out of tiny pieces of wood found in the forest next to the town. Bruce couldn’t wait to start! In the middle of making the mini villages, he got hungry so he went to get an apple and after finished the villages. His parents came home and told him to go to bed so we went to sleep but then something extremely weird happened, Bruce didn’t notice because he was asleep but two tiny U.F.Os came in his room and landed on the desk that Bruce made the villages on. Two mini aliens popped out of the U.F.Os and planted a flag on both of the castles of the villages. Then the two aliens pressed a button on their tiny suits. At first, nothing happened but a couple of seconds later more than hundreds of aliens like the ones that put up the flags came rushing out trying to get a good house in the villages first. It looked like ants all going back to their nest at the same time. Right after, more aliens came out of the U.F.Os but these aliens looked different, they had suits that looked like armour and had weapons that looked like guns in the future! Bruce still was sleeping and he was starting to get hungry but he didn’t want to get out of bed because he actually was very lazy. Anyway, the aliens all went to the front of their U.F.Os and started doing a very weird dance. Then, two aliens with a glowing suit came out and all the aliens started to bow to the alien in the glowing suit so they were probably the kings or empires. After a while, an alien turned around and stared at the apple that Bruce started eating and then every alien looked at it. They all started running and shouting to get the apple. It was an enormous war! They took their guns out and started shooting each other but by that time, Bruce was way too hungry so he ate the apple!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!