Mr Minnoh's Disgusting Dinner

Excellence Award in the 'Write As Rain 2014' competition

One morning Mrs Minnoh woke up by the sound of the annoying birds singing in the sky. “Shut up you annoying little creatures!” Yelled Mrs Minnoh in a mean and ugly voice.
Then she thought up a nasty prank to play on Mr Minnoh, as she went downstairs to cook breakfast for her and her frumpish, fraged husband. When breakfast was ready she called out to Mr Minnoh, “Come you foolish, fraged frump, breakfast is ready.”
“I wonder what she made for breakfast,” Mr Minnoh wondered as he went to look at the calendar on his bathroom wall. He looked at it and then started to stare at it for a minute or so and then he gasped.
“Yay!” He said while he was jumping up and down.
“Mr Minnoh!” Yelled Mrs Minnoh from downstairs in her loudest voice. Mr Minnoh ran down the stairs thinking about bird pie for his supper. When he was downstairs he ate all his breakfast. Once he had finished he went outside and went straight up the ladder and grabbed all the birds and put them in a basket.
Then he rushed inside with the basket full of birds, then he put it on the kitchen bench and realized that Mrs Minnoh was missing so he called out to her, “Mrs Minnoh where are you?” Mrs Minnoh didn’t answer because she was outside in the back garden looking for rocks, very fine rocks and some soft soil to put in Mr Minnoh’s bird pie.
When Mr Minnoh went upstairs Mrs Minnoh ran inside and put the dirt and rocks in a cupboard that Mr Minnoh has never looked in and never will. As she was getting ready to make their bird pie Mr Minnoh walked downstairs. “Aha, I found you Mrs Minnoh, this will be the last of... BIRD PIE!” Said Mr Minnoh.
Mrs Minnoh put all the birds in the big bird pie pot, after a while Mr Minnoh fell asleep on his frayed couch upstairs. When Mrs Minnoh was starting to stuff both of the pies that is when she remembered to stuff Mr Minnoh’s pie with the rocks and soil that she had put away for later that day. Once she had stuffed her’s and Mr Minnoh’s bird pie she called out to Mr Minnoh, “Mr Minnoh dinner is ready.”
Mr Minnoh ran downstairs and sat in his couch then Mrs Minnoh sat down and gave Mr Minnoh his bird pie and a fork. Immediately he ate all his dinner and started to choke on his pie.
“What are you doing?” Asked Mrs Minnoh. “Aggg, I am choking on my pie!” Answered Mr Minnoh coarsely. He went to the kitchen and got some beer out of the fridge and a moment after he finished his beer, he choked once again and died. So that was the last of Mr Minnoh.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!