Rose And Leo

Excellence Award in the 'Write As Rain 2014' competition

One day on a nice lovely spring day at a farm there was girl named Rose. She is friendly, clever, caring, smart, kind, helpful and honest. She lived with her pop. One day Rose went out to play in the forest while pop had a nap. Rose was looking for butterflies.
When she saw one she chased it but then she got lost. She called out “Pop, pop!” but pop was still sleeping. Rose tried to find her way out but she didn’t know which way to go then she heard the sound of wolves.
Then she heard a voice it was a rabbit the rabbit pulled her hand and she went in the rabbit’s hole. Once they went in the hole they were safe. Rose was surprised that the rabbit could talk. The rabbit said “my name is Leo, what’s yours?” “I’m Rose, I’ve never seen a talking rabbit before”. “I’m really sorry but I have to go” Rose said. “Okay I understand” said Leo with a frown.
So Leo showed the way, Rose was very pleased that she let Leo come in her farm house with her. Pop had woken up and he said “well hello Rose, what do you have there?”
“Pop I found this rabbit on the road, can I please take care of him?” said Rose. “Okay, so what are you going to name him” said pop. “Well I was thinking Leo” said Rose with a big smile. “I think that’s a great name” said pop and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!